Lowe's Home Improvement Coupon and Project Ideas

Do you enjoy doing relatively simple home improvement jobs? I do! Creative home projects can do so much for your soul as well as for the value of your home, while saving you money by doing it yourself!
I love how I feel after having accomplished a task for my home and I usually love the finished product. As a Realtor in Colorado Springs, I have a relationship with Lowe's that allows me to get YOU a "$10 off your next $50 purchase at Lowe's" coupon. If you would like one of these coupons, please email me your name and full address and I will email it to you. (I do need your full address in order to get the coupon).

I found Lowe's instructions on how to install kitchen cabinet organizer's to be excellent and helpful. Here's a glimpse at what their instructions cover:
If you ever find yourself digging through your kitchen cabinets and drawers, not being able to find what youre looking for, you could use cabinet organizers. They can decrease the clutter to get your kitchen back in order. Here are some practical tips for planning and installing two popular organizers that can make your kitchen more efficient.
Original content and further helpful tips found at Lowe's Creative Idea Center.


No comments: