2/24/2016 As I’m sitting in my kitchen looking at my white appliances amidst the beautiful cherry cabinets and solid granite countertops wondering why I bought those when I remodeled my kitchen 12 years ago. I remember my ex choosing those because “they don’t show finger prints”. I recently purchased a new dishwasher and did get a stainless steel finish knowing that when I replace the stove and refrigerator I would get the same. I have this issue of getting rid of something when it is still in working order. With that said, I still have a white refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer. It’s time to get more information about what is out there. I was talking to a friend this morning that purchased new appliances in the past two years and she got mid-grade and said they are “pieces of junk”. She has already had to have them repaired. I’m thinking commercial grade and I wonder what luxury home owners are purchasing. Being the good Realtor I am, I looked at homes priced in the 2-6 million dollar range and most if not all have commercial grade appliances. These are the appliances that I chose for my kitchen: G 4225 Futura Classic Series Dishwasher Prefinished, Full-size Dishwasher Visible control panel, prefinished door panel 5 wash programs Cutlery basket 16 place settings Quiet Rating - 46dBa Wolf GR34 gas oven and range Convection oven for faster, more consistent cooking Dual-stacked, sealed burners for higher highs, lower lows Continuous cast-iron grates for easy movement of pots and pans Infrared broiler inside oven sears quickly and evenly Heavy-gauge stainless steel Bosch counter depth refrigerator Modern European look inside and out Price for design value Very quiet operation Drawers open smoothly because of ball bearings Convenient alarm if door’s not shut all the way So many beautiful things you can do to modernize and make efficient our kitchens.

No comments: